середу, 26 листопада 2014 р.

My dear readers, I’ve posted my blogs here for 3 months. I wrote about different situations and I tried to tackle different problems too. I did it due to my new subject which I had this trimester.
As for vocabulary, I can say that I learnt a lot. I thought that it would be boring subjects, but I was really over the moon when I wrote blogs. I started to be proactive person because I’d read really a lot preparing for my classes. My imagination was never-ending and I could juggle studying, writing blogs and creating different fascinating things with on-line tools. I was solely responsible for posting them in time. Actually, I started to know specific words for different spheres of life, for example, with finance I can use mortgage or loan if I want to borrow money. Also I can say it costed me an arm and a lag if I want to say, that something was expensive enough.
After this course I can successfully schedule my free time and face the prospects of doing everything to the deadline and I couldn’t do it formerly. As a result I knew that I couldn’t delegate my work to somebody else because it would be unproductive and I wouldn’t get any writing skills. By and large I didn’t want to pass the buck because I knew that practice makes perfect.
I did took interest in my classes. Now I can tell someone that I have detached house in mint condition with fully-equipped kitchen and nice patio. Also I have on-suite bathroom and three bedrooms.
To sum up, I think that the course of vocabulary taught me to prioritize stuff which I need to do and I learned new words.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар