понеділок, 13 жовтня 2014 р.

You, car, music and nature. Enjoy this moment, don't spend your life, it's only one!

       If you don't like something change it;
 if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. 
~Mary Engelbreit

When you fed up with your routine life and you feel lonely and depressed, try to wind down and change something in your lifestyle. As Andrea Arnold said: "Whenever I get fed up with life I love to go wandering in nature". What can be easier that take car and drive in any direction? You have to be as brave as a lion, only in that case you will take an interest in improving your life and the word which surrounds you. Incidentally, don't drive so fast. Stop somewhere on a bridge, look around and you will feel on the top of the world. Usually you are always on the go. You want to be faster even than time, you can't notice anything, you are like a blind, but now you stand in the middle of the bridge. That fantastic feeling when you feel the freshness of cool wind. Calm down and loosen up, life is gorgeous! It's obviously, that the clear blue sky, breathtakingly beauty will have impact on you (the human under stereotypes). Next your little stop can be peaceful forest lake. Sit on the shore of it, throw some stones in the water, I'm sure, that it will reduce your stress. You do become ecstatic and delighted with this calmness in any case. If you find difficult to express your feelings to someone, you can do it here among trees, flowers and water. Anyway, open up a bit and tell about your thoughts. And as a result, you will be grateful to yourself for it

After this joyful trip, you will feel better. Your career will start taking off, and you’ll be gobsmacked due to this fact. By and large bear in mind that you have to live your life to the fullest!


6 коментарів:

  1. You are totally right. When our lifestyle is hectic, we are stressed out and everything gets out of hand we must face the prospect of handling the situation. We can burst into tears or stamp our foot. However, this does not change anything. At any rate, we must be as wise as an owl and don’t blow a little mishap out of all proportion.
    Nadia, your piece of advice to calm down is rather helpful. When we are relaxed we can sort out any problem and even change our life.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. Wow, cool, now I want to be courageous and to travel too. Nature will calm as down anyway, even if we are not depressed, and it is a great possibility to understand who you are, and what are your skills to survive.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. I almost imagined that I had that trip...
    I was something that I needed because during the last month I was inundated with a great degree of work. While traveling, I didn`t have any train of thought and I felt jubilant... Thanks for this opportunity to loosen up a little bit.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  4. This trip would be very suitable when you`re sitting bored during the lessons. Do the students of the DRGL live the life to the fullest? Certainly! Because they are on cloud nine on Friday, having been dreaming about spending the weekends on the nature. P. S. two weeks to the paradise.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  5. Thanks to your blogpost I know how to calm down when I’m stressed out. If only I had a car I would drive as far away as possible leaving different disruptive things which undermine my confidence behind. I’m confident that would be a perfect chance to pour my feelings out to the whole world.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  6. Wow! I really like your blogpost. It helped me to understand how beautiful our world is as well as how to wind down when I'm stressed out. They say, you're only young oce. That's why we should enjoy every moment.

    ВідповістиВидалити